Acknowledgment to other persons and sources.
- Gijs van Bloemendaal on the Meerts family in
the north of the Netherlands. Starting
- Jean Pierre Demol for his data in Geneanet from which I obtained much information in the Meerte Branch, in particular the antcenters from Catharina van Rode x Judocus Meerte (Summer 2016)
- Jean Denayer for his data in Geneanet from which I obtained much information in the Meerts-Denayer relations in Dworp. He is the author of a paper on the Meerts x Plettinckx family and decendents (Summer 2016). He found the proof that Matthias(Mattheus) Meerts (* before 1613) was the son of Andreas Meerts x Anna Hanssens (Feb 2018). We also exchanged information on Cornelius Meerts and Judocus Meerts.
- Fons Dobbelaer (Nijmegen) who collected and ordered a
large fraction of the information on the van Muylicom/van Mulikom Family, based on the initial data from late Henrica Gradussen-van Mulukom.
- Eric Faut for information
on the descendants of Joanna Philomena
Meerts. (October 2003)
- Bernard Gerrer
on the Triest family before 1820 (November 1997)
- I like to thank Loe
Giesen, who allowed me to use his large database on the Limburg (Netherlands)
region. This has been very helpful to resolve many missing links. (Spring
- Geneanet is a great
contineuos source of new data collected by many researchers (since 2002).
It helps me to complete missing information in my database.
- Genaelogieonline is another very useful source of genealogical data, that I often used
- Toine Hendriks
on the Meerts family in Limburg (Starting mid 1997). He made
a transcription of the churchregisters
of Tegelen (Limburg, The Netherlands).
They can now be found op de website land van kessel
- Nic Hinsen addition to the
connection between Meerts and Lehnen
(Leenen) and their descendants. (October 2003)
- Harry Huijs
on the relation between in de
Leijmkamp and Meerts in Limburg (Netherlands)
- Be Huizing for the Huizing genealogy (latest update March 2014)
- Luc Klaps
in Limburg (From 1999)
van der Krogt on the genealogy Van der Kroft (Maria
Petronella). Many more details of the Van der Kroft genealogy and the
connection with Meerts is found here.
van Markus for supplying some of the recent data on the The Hague branch
of the Meerts family. (From the middle of 1996 through 1998)
- Adeline Lefevre on the Caris
family in Limburg (NL) (August 1999)
- Olivier Meert: for
sharing the information about the possible connection between the Meerte and
Meerts family (Oct-Nov 2003) in particular that Adriaan Meerts, die
zich in Dworp vestigde en daar o.a. 1e schepen van de vierschaar werd, een
zoon is van Adriaan Meerte,
luitenant-stadhouder van het Graafschap Asse en van Anna
van Overstraeten. (cited"Eigen Schoon en de Brabander")
Meerts on the Meerts branch
in France (since January 2000)
- Helmut Meerts
on the Meerts branch after 1850 in Germany (since October 1997)
- Peter Meerts
on the Belgium branch around Brussels (since November 1997)
- Clemens Meijer on the ancesters of Johan van Hackfort (January 2018)
- Marianne van Mulekom
for the information she
(parenteel of Marianne van Mulekom)
communicated on the Mulukom
family and some of the missing information in the Schwartz
ancestors (since 1999)
- Kees Nijsen on ancestors of Gijsbertus
Nijsen. Middle 1999-2002.
Vander Sande (e-mail: email@example.com)
on the genealogy of Jacob Pietersz Priem (March 1999)
- Hans Remie
on Remie and Weidner family relations. (October 1999)
Claire Sliepers on Guns
family in connection to Nijsen
Stoutjesdijk on the Stoutjesdijk family before 1900 (October 1997)
Timmermans on his contributions and remarks on the early generations
in de Leijmkamp and additions
from the churchregisters of Kessel, Limburg, (The Netherlands) (starting
- Ralph Tschopp
for addition on the Hanse family (October 1999)
- H. Verhage
for addition to the Verhage branch (October 1999)
Verhoeven for the Riko ancestors (March 2001) and links with Vermeij,
van Veen en Stolwijck (February 2003)
- Corrie Vijverberg-Stols
for additions on the Vijverberg pedigree from 1810 and before (August 2005)
- Stef Vossen
on the Limburg branches from Buggenum
and on the early generations of in
de Leijmkamp. (February 2001/August 2002).
He also suggested the link between the Meerte family and the Limburg branch.
- Bart Vrients for additions to
the Weert families in the 17th and 18th century (August 2006)
- I have used much information on the decendents of Charlemagne (Karel de Grote) in the Brussels nobility before 1500 from the Geneanet pages by Dirk Vogeler.
- Hans Weebers on the Albers (Wilhelmus
Josephus) family going back to (Reynier
Albers) (August 1998).
Wijngaard on the van Leeuwen-Meerts family ties. (October 1998) and
ancestors of Maartje van Leeuwen